2018 iS HERE!
I can't believe 2017 is OVER! Is it just me or did it end way to fast? I thought I would put together the top 17 lessons I've learned from going full time with my dream job!
- Organization is half the battle when it comes to getting things done. Knowing where things are and where they go is so important!
- Having encouraging people in your inner circle is priceless. Distance yourself from anyone who doesn't make you feel like you can't do what you love.
- Just because someone is older or more experienced than you doesn't make them right.
- Change is SCARY but inevitable. Embrace change and find people to help you ride the waves of life well.
- Social media does not define your worth. It doesn't matter how many likes or followers you have. You are valuable, unique, and important.
- You can always improve. You can always find new ways to grow and new things to learn!
- Progress is progress no matter how small. You can run, walk, or take baby steps towards new goals and it all counts! Just keep moving forward.
- Your day can always improve with a good cup of coffee.
- Take more pictures and videos. You'll never regret having them!
- You are stronger than you think.
- Create time to TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Get a manicure, read a book, go for a walk, volunteer, do things to recharge and nourish your soul.
- Find ways to love on your tribe. Send flowers, coffee, texts, anything to let the people love know you treasure them.
- Surround yourself with people who inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
- You can do anything you set your mind to as long as you are passionate about it and work hard.
- Take your time.
- It’s okay to fail as long as you gave your best effort and try again.
- It's never to late to chase a new dream.